Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Dumps

Contrary to popular belief, I do not watch soap operas and eat bon-bons all day. But any day now, I may just lock the door and walk away. Then we'll see how things take care of themselves magically. And by the way, asking someone to do a chore is not nagging. Waking you up for school at the time you asked to be woken up is also not nagging. Asking you to let me know when we are out of something so I can pick it up at the store before the next day when you want/need it, is really helping yourself, not me nagging you. And telling me that a problem exists that I have already told you about several times just tells me you weren't listening to me. It also tells me that it was never a problem to YOU until it affected you directly.

Sorry, I'm down in the dumps today. I wish I could just pack up and go visit my mom and dad.

3 comments:

DrillerAA said...

You gotta deal. As soon as this comment is posted, I'll pray for you. Thanks for stopping by BrainFreeze. It's always a pleasure to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

bfI wish you could too. your mom

DrillerAA said...

On another note, the Experiencing God study has been revised and updated. I did it about 7 or eight years ago myself. This time I am leading the discussion. It does force you to examine your relationship with the Lord and you may not always be happy with what you find. Thanks again for the support. I'm glad things are better at your end as well.