Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol Finale

Wow, what a show last night. I thought it was the best finale of all. I really loved the few comedy bits in there, like Cook doing the "Risky Business" parody for the Guitar Hero commercial (Archuleta did the same thing later in the show). Loved the "Pips" - Ben Stiller, Jack Black, and Robert Downey, Jr.

I'm a moderator on DJSlim's IdolBlogLive website (http://slimtainment.com/idolblog/), and I gave the official announcement in the shoutbox last night. It was kind of exhilarating knowing that so many on the west coast and across the world who were logged into the site were awaiting the official news from me!! It was a fun night to watch and to chat with others. The best part was that I didn't care who won, both Davids were excellent in their own ways.

No comments: